Dec 28th- My daughter will be born
June 26th- My sons first birthday
April 15th- My wife and I got married.
So far 2005 has been great to me. I hope it was to all of you, and I hope 2006 is just as good.
This weeks ends 2005. What are some of the non-sports forum's most memorial events.
Dec 28th- My daughter will be born
June 26th- My sons first birthday
April 15th- My wife and I got married.
So far 2005 has been great to me. I hope it was to all of you, and I hope 2006 is just as good.
My Divorce was final 4 days before my birthday. Now that was an awesome bday gift lol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
May- my little brother graduated from HS with honors
July 13- Made one year for Blue and I =) * I LOVE U *
December 10- I turned the big 2-1
Monday, December 26, 2005 - I posted about posting on the non-sports forum.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Dec 28th- My daughter will be born
June 26th- My sons first birthday
April 15th- My wife and I got married.
[/ QUOTE ]
congratulations man.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Thanks. I appreciate it.
Yep congrats bub.
I guess for me the most memorable would have to be the birth of my grandson in August.
Graduating High School and surviving a year on the LPD Sports Forum without getting banned.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
surviving a year on the LPD Sports Forum without getting banned
[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, that's an accomplishment for you...no doubt. You've mellowed out a lot on here...still opinionated, but not as vociferous about it.
(Vociferous? You graduated high school--go look it up!!! LOL...j/k)
btw--LET'S GO DUKE!!!
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks